A new twist on a timeless favorite (forget the mushrooms mom.....please!)
· 1 Unparalleled Farms Round Steak 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
· 1 medium onions, thinly sliced
· 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
· 1/4 cup butter
· 3 cups beef broth
· 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
· 2-3 tablespoons corn starch
· 1 ½ cup sour cream
· 3 cups noodles of your preference (or mashed potatoes)
Salt and pepper round steak both sides and set in crock pot to cook on high heat 4 hours in 1 ½ cup beef broth.
Just before serving:
· Cook onions and garlic in butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender; remove from skillet. Remove beef from Crockpot drain any remaining broth set aside. Trim fat from beef remove bones if there are any cut beef or “pull” against grain. Introduce beef in to skillet with onions and garlic add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Add one cup broth to skillet and heat to medium heat, hold back ½ cup broth and add the 2 Tablespoons corn starch and whisk until it is dissolved. Pour corn starch mixture into pan and bring to a rapid boil while stirring for 1 minute. Reduce heat stir in sour cream and serve immediately over noodles and enjoy!
This dinner is clean plate club endorsed :)